I am a mom to a 6 y/o. After he was born I turned to the Depo shot for my BC, and now I have been TTC for a little over a year, and have been using a fertility calender, and still no luck...any suggestions or advice?? All advice is very helpful, as this is stressing me out!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• with depo it can take up to 18 months for fertility to return esp since you have been on it so long this is going to sound horrible but keep giving it your best go and if it doesnt happen within the next year I would take the next necesarry steps until then eat right exercise get lots of rest and make sure your significant other does the same
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 4:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Just from the way you worded your question, I think your problem just may be stress. If you relax, stop charting for a few months, and just have sex every other day (and enjoy it instead of turning it into baby making work) then I bet it'll happen for you.

Good luck.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Put your legs on the wall after you have sex. It sounds dumb but thats how i got pregnant.
    Anonymous