Where/how did you meet your hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I met him at work
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• He used to be married to my best friend.
    Anonymous

• Me him in a bar/club. never thought I would meet my DH in a bar/club.

Answer by louise2 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• High School 1973,
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• through a mutual friend. He actually thought I was a guy at first because my friend would tell him "hey I'm going clubbing with Mel tonight." LOL one night my friend got a bunch of us together for a party and says to husband "hey you'll get to meet Mel tonight." LOL imagine his surprise when I walked in with a vagina.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• my husband and i were both in a wedding. It was his guy friends, and my best friend getting married. We had never met and we were paired up together during the wedding, and he was living in New Jersey, and i had just gotten a job in New Jersey and was moving out there the next week. So we got together out there, and have been inseparable since.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I met SO at a local heavy metal bar!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• My ex had just broken up with me and a good friend of mine found me crying and said "You should meet my friend."

And the rest is history!
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 4:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• We worked graveyard together. He was an officer and I was his dispatcher.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 5:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• EVERYBODY IN TOWN WAS TALKING ABOUT A GUY NAMED "WORM " WELL ONE DAY MY FRIENDS AND I WERE OUTSIDE(SUMMER TIME -WEARING BATHING SUITS LOL) AND A GUY PASSED IN HIS LIL MINI TRUCK ...EVERYBODY FLOCKED TO HIS TRUCK SO I WENT TO AND I WAS LIKE THIS GUY IS HOT ...BUT I WAS BEING SHY SO I JUST LEANED ON THE BACK OF HIS TRUCK AND ...HE DROPPED THE TRUCK ( IT WAS BAGGED) SO I COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT AT THE TIME! I THOUGHT HE BLEW A TIRE LOL ...SO YEP WE BEEN TOGETHER EVER SINCE! HE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT HOW MY BODY LOOKED LIKE A COKE BOTTLE !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010