Im only 5 weeks and i feel like im already getting big.

Im only 5 weeks along but im already getting a little pudge. This is my 4th child and i don't know if that is it or if it could be twins.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Aww, c'mon ladies. This is her FOURTH pregnancy, and she didn't say she was showing, she said PUDGY.

OP: It probably is most likely bloating, however i'm 10 weeks into my 4th and my pants are getting tight. The more babies you have, the quicker you show. You already have a bigger than 'normal' uterus from having babies, so I think it's safe to say that your uterus is going to get bigger, faster than most. You'll probably fluctuate between feeling pudgy, and normal until it all evens out and you definitley have baby sticking out.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• each persons different, i'm now 5 weeks as well and with this one i'm actually shrinking. i haven't lost much weight but all my clothes are fitting better. But with my son, i swear i was starting to show by 3 months and i felt really big well before that. I guess it could be twins, but i wouldn't read to much into it. It's probably just a difference in this pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Usually, that early on it's just bloating from the hormones. Good luck with your pregnancy!
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• It's bloating. Noone shows at 5 weeks. No matter how much they believe they are. At 6 weeks your uterus is just now poking above the hair line of your pelvic bone. You are more likely to start showing a littl bump noticable to you closer to 10 - 12 weeks when your uterus is actually above the pelvic bone.
    Bloating sucks!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• rolling on floorgimme a break

Anonymous

• You think you feel big now, wait until you're at nine months... and no contractions, only lightening cramps... and you're thinking that your womb must be providing free pay per view, continental breakfast, robes, and shampoo... and your doctor is dragging their feel on inducing you... and you're feet and ankles are looking like bread dough rising in your most comfortable shoes... and you're banging on the registration desk at the hospital, yelling at the nurse/receptionist "Oh, I AM having this baby -- TODAY! -- whether you like or not!!" Then say that you're feeling big...
    caaillustration

Answer by caaillustration at 5:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2010