Jealousy?

Do you think that is why moms on here try to justify being on welfare? Because they are jealous that alot of us don't need it and they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that logic makes no sense
    Anonymous

• I think they are embarrassed.
    Anonymous

• I think that this horse has been beaten soo much that nothing new can come of yet another question.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 4:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• ~yawn~
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh fucking quit it already. You are all making yourselves look like spiteful bored bitter hags.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• There is a justification for being on welfare, it's called, actually needing it, instead of milking the system! It's there in place for people who are in NEED, not WANT.
    Anonymous

• I cant imagine anyone wanting to be on public assistance if they could have a job that paid a lot. Oh goody some free food & a crappy place to live. That is sure an enticement!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't call it "Jealousy" some people really need and only wish they could get or find a job not everyone is that fortunate.

This question was on called for :( I think
    Anonymous

• oh, well then they are the ones that arent on welfare.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Honestly I think the ones on the welfare that feel the need to justify it 24/7 feel guilty about something. The ones that jump out of their skin when someone says some peopel abuse I believe they are guilty about abusing it. I also believe that people that post wondering about their jealousy or what have you are jealous them selves for not quailfying for it.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2010