Brown blood instead of the usual Red. tmi....

So i had this really weird cycle this month of March. It started with cramps for a week, nothing unbearable. Then Thursday I was like ok this must be it, i went to the bathroom and there was the light pink, i dont usually start my period light, it usually comes on full blast. Well I just put a tampon in and went on my way, got home took it out and it was brown but not heavy. well i put a pad in for the rest of the evening woke up in the morning it was still brown and a lil more blood than the day before. So then i put in another tampon, crampy not too bad, went to bed... Well here came saturday, no blood til that night around 5. Then sunday morning no blood again, didnt bother to put a pad on, then BAM 1pm i spotted a little.... and i was feeling sick all morning. Now today nothing, i'm wondering if i am pregnant i've never spotted on a period...and i notice bed time is 7:30 and im out like a light!!! Anyone had this????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would just take a test. If it were me...
    Anonymous

• I had a weird period where it was just spotting but I wasn't preggie. But then at the beginning of this pregnancy I also had a little spotting and exhaustion. Take a home pregnancy test, it can give you some peace of mind at least.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 4:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• brown blood is old blood... pretty normal for the end of a period... but since you dont normally spot like that I'd take a home pregnancy test just to be sure.
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i planned on it in the morning
    Anonymous