Why don't you save money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Dido
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Wny does it bother you if soemone doesn't? Why don't you mind y our own bussiness? How do you know if they aren't? Everyone I know even the wealthy ones save money.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

WHY do you ASSume it bothers her? She seems like she is asking what stops people... if you dont like the question why did you start clicking away? this is the answers section heffer.. people ask questions
    Anonymous

• Because we can not afford to. And when we do have any money my DH want to waist it at the Casino. Only way to save money in my house is in my account.

Answer by louise2 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I think it was meant to be a thought provoking question...You are the ones that turned it into a bashfest. {rolls eyes}

We have a hard time saving money because we don't have a lot of extra money. We were just gifted a large chunk of money from dh's grandma and are investing most of it! We are sooo excited to see it grow so we can buy a house :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Obviously is bothers her, It bugged her enough to sit there thinking about it and then to post about it. If it didn't bother her then she wouldn't had given it a 2nd thought to even post it.
    That is how I KNOW it bothered her. Try growing up with that ASSume thing, I think I remember 7 th graders doing it.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• We put a little money into an account for our DD every month, but besides that, we really can not afford to.. we just don't have extra money.
    Anonymous

• Umm Mrs.Owen didn't you just assume?
    Anonymous

• OP here- It doesn't bother me it is an interest to me. Sorry if my interests bother you.
    Anonymous

• Dido

um were you trying to say dildo or ditto?
    Anonymous