how often do you have sex-

was watching the sex in the city movie and in the commentary it's said to ask this question and see what you get-

so I am-

ps- whose waiting for the second movie- can't wait!
doesn't even have to be great- I just want to see the girls again and what they come up with!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• EVERY OTHER DAY SOMETIMES TWICE A WEEK ....ALL DEPENDS ON HIS WORK SCHEDULE! MY DH AND HIS STEP BROTHER HAD A "DEAL " THAT IF THEY CATCH EACH OTHER WATCHING SEX IN THE CITY THEY CAN PUNCH EACH OTHER ....SO DH DOESNT WATCH IT I LOVED THE FIRST ONE AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SECOND BUT IT WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT ON DVD!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Anonymous

• OP- hmmm....didn't see that someone had posted something close- would still like to know who is waiting for the next movie though.
    Anonymous

• my husband claimed that he got 'husband points ' for going to the first one, but I could tell he really enjoyed seeing the girls again too- I think he's waiting for the second as well.

kind of like the guy who knows all about the soap operas that he supposedly doesn't like- he just HAS to watch them since his wife does!
    Anonymous

• 2-3 times a week
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• lol. once a week
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2010