Ban Groups?

Do you think some groups on CM should be banned? (I won't name names) but the ones that feed off of hurting other people. Like those so called "bitch groups" All they are our a bunch of women who have low self-esteem and want to hurt people they feel are "less" than they are. They should be embarrassed for how they act, I know I would be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you feel that strongly then why not go and report the groups, If cafemom agrees with you then they will be removed.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Not that i'm associated with any of those groups, but I think that's why they create groups, so they can kinda keep to themselves and get all crazy on each other lol.
    Anonymous

• No I think you shouldn't join if you don't like it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I don't know if they should be banned but I do think that everyone should be made aware of what those groups are about. Bitch groups send thousands of invites each week, but they aren't looking for new members, they're looking for people to torture. I hate reading posts from people that have been mistreated when they joined a group under the false impression that they were going to have fun or make friends. I made this post in NC to make people aware of what they need to expect in a bitch group:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/10743393/You_need_to_read_the_fine_print

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 5:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I think that they are not for those with heart problems.

Pussies don't belong in bitch groups. They are for the strong!
    Anonymous

• NC and SAHM has "bitch groups" beat ten-fold on any bashing, belittling, or prejudice... just so you know. If you don't like people who feed off of hurting others, then maybe you ought to back away from NC and come join up. Just cause we CAN "bitch" doesn't mean that's all we do. It just means that we CAN without some mod telling us we can't.
    Shlamoof

Answer by Shlamoof at 5:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• xoxo I think you have an obsession with "bitch groups" for real it's unhealthy.
    Anonymous

• Hey, if I can spread the word and save at least 1 woman from getting mistreated, I'm happy. I personally feel that it's unhealthy for a group of women to invite people so that they can call them names, tease them for being raped as a child, and then tell them to kill themselves...but hey to each their own.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 5:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• xoxo I agree IMHO, it really shows how childish and immature the women here are. Definitely feel a high school vibe going on.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• You won't name names, but you already did in a previous post then either pulled it down yourself or some one else did. Honestly, most bitch groups I have seen have warnings on there, that drama IS allowed and that it can get nasty. It's not their fault most of the time these morons can't read. Learn to read and you won't have any issues.
    Mommy_Jenn

Answer by Mommy_Jenn at 5:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2010