pregnant again, how should i break the news?

So we're pregnant again, number 3. This time it's planned, but we didn't tell anybody we were trying. I didn't want to hear the "Are you pregnant yet" questions. So we just found out Saturday we're pregnant, and we plan on waiting a little to tell anybody, just to make sure everything is ok, and going fine. We plan on tell our parents in about a month, and the rest of the family after we're threw the first trimester. But i want creative ways to tell the family. I was thinking of telling the parents on April fools day, and seeing if they believe us, but i'm not sure. So i'm open for suggestions. Lets get creative.
Oh yeah, and posting anon. because my SIL is on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Buy a shirt that says something like "Baby in Belly" and wear it on Aprils Fools Day.
    Invite everyone over for Easter dinner and when you set the table,fold the napkins like baby diapers and fasten with a diaper pin...I think that would get the questions flowing.
    Congradulations and good luck.
    I'm pregnant with my 3rd too..and just finally spilled the beans to family over the weekend..i'm 12 weeks.
    :)
    Anonymous

• Congrats! I like PP idea sounds cute.
    I too am pregnant with number 3 I am 10 weeks and have already told everyone. I can't keep secrets LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Could you make shirts for your kids that say Big brother or big sister, and the back say Coming in November, then photograph them, make it a collage and print it for your family?
    Congrats, by the way.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010