Is this common 5 people with cancer in a 1 mile area?

I was thinking. In this one mile area. I lost 4 people all die from cancer. None related. Different kinds of cancer. All 4 died. I have cancer now!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Health

• That is a lot for such a small area. What types of cancer if you don't mind me asking?
    Anonymous

• They say that more than 1 in 3 people will have cancer.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your situation, but there may be a cure -google Rick Simpson and hemp oil.
    Anonymous

• More specifically, watch "Run from the Cure" online. It's a movie about a man who cured his and other people's cancer with hemp oil.
    Anonymous

• There are such things as cancer clusters. Remember the movie "Erin Brockovich?" She was investigating one such cluster in Hinkley, CA.

That said...breast cancer, which is what your profile says you have, is still unfortunately too common. I hope your biopsy goes well.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i am sorry for your losses. and i ma sorry for your cancer too. have you googled alternative cures for breast cancer? it is worth looking into, i think. the best of health to you and your future!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i agree with gdimant.... think of the movie erin brockovich
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2010