need some words of encouragement

i am trying to drop 30 pounds. it is so hard to do right now because of the stress i am under but i am trying. i just need some kind words if you don't mind. i am trying to drop it by the end of may. any types on how to schedule times to work out or to make my life a little more "stress free" would be appreciated. thanks so much.

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• you can do it. A little exercise and calorie counting.. dont give up.

go to

www.startmydiet.com and sign up for a free account. you can set goals and keep track of your weight loss. it may incourage you a little!

good luck and you can do it, you just need to stick with it.
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 5:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• This is a great site that I have heard MANY moms suggest. YOu can doo it just sticl to your guns and GOOD LUCK

http://www.sparkpeople.com/

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i am also trying to lose weight. i usually get up a little early so i can workout without the kids, or i do it during their nap. I used to do it at night when they went to sleep but it would keep me awake and i'd be tired the next day. And don't over do it. Just start out by doing 15 to 30 minutes 3 days a week. Just give yourself certain days to workout and be sure to stick to it. I workout atleast 30 minutes every monday, wednesday, and friday. And some of the other days too, but i force myself on those days weather i want to or not. And don't worry about what the scale says, the proof is in the jeans (or whatever clothes your trying to get into) muscle weighs more than fat, so you may put on a few pounds but don't worry, because your toning what's there. Good luck, and you'll get there. just stick to it.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• you can do it!
    sunshine and fresh air are always very helpful to me!
    eating whole foods and not processed foods are a good move.
    munch on carrot and celery sticks, good stress reliever too!
    you can do it!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• You can do it!

I have a wii and have been working out with Bob and JIllian (ok, mostly Bob because she scares me) for about 2 months. I haven't lost a ton of weight, but I have definitely changed my body. I am slowly losing the weight. But the fact that after 2 weeks DH said that he had noticed a difference. I also have wii fit plus, but it is pretty mean. I use it mainly to go jogging indoors and hula hoop to work the abs.

Set your mind to it and you can do it!!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2010