CM warnings?

What happens if you get too many warnings from CM about questions asked in answers? And how many warnings to you get before whatever happens, happens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They can either delete your account or suspend you. Either way you get as many as they want to give you. If you get 3 -4 a day You can probably bet that with in a week youll be gone. If your being reported for anon answers the first thing that will be done is your anon button will be removed and you will NOT get it back, that means no anon questions OR answers. MIght just be better for you to behave.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Warnings about what? I guess they could delete your account if you continue to be really off base. I'm just sayin' cafemom is VERY liberal about what they allow, so I'm thinking it would have to be some serious stuff to be warned about.
    Anonymous

• actually anon it doesn't have to be serious. YOu can just disagree with someone in a tasteful manner and that person can report you and get you deleted.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I don't know how many shots they give you or anything like that but if you become a repeat offender they'll suspend your account and if you continue to offend after that they'll delete your account. I knew someone who was deleted and made up a new profile. They figured out it was her again and again and deleted her each time. I haven't seen her on here in over a year.
    Anonymous

• Mrs. Owen, I think that it's at the mercy of the CM rep who gets the complaint. I've reported things and gotten a response back that the person was just using free speech and that it would not be deleted. Just disagreeing with a person isn't enough to get a comment or a profile deleted.
    Anonymous

• Ya I have thought that too, I have also thought that with the admin being as active in the posting of questions that maybe they let personaly feelings get in the way. IE if they don't like you personally they will delete you everytime.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• "actually anon it doesn't have to be serious. YOu can just disagree with someone in a tasteful manner and that person can report you and get you deleted."

Not correct, actually. If your response is not a violation of TOS, CafeMom will tell the reporter that and will leave things alone.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• BTW...groups owned by members will be different. "Answers" and CM-owned groups will hew to the terms of service.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• if you got kicked off, couldn't you just get back on with another screen name anyway?
    Anonymous

• At least 5 before they do anything other than warn you. I guess it depends on what you say/do, though.
    Anonymous