Anyone do surveys?

Which ones do you do? How many do you do a day? How much money are you making? Please i need some extra income fast.

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 5:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• You could register with mysurveys.com. You will only earn $30-$50 a year, but it is easy, and legitimate.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I do surveys for PineCone. They pay $3 per survey and I do about 3 to 5 a month. I make more money with GPT sites than I do surveys. I make $60 a month with CashCrate, $5 a month with DealBarbiePaysFast, and earn a little extra money here and there with other sites.

My biggest money maker is Squidoo. If you like to write and want to make money creating lenses (similar to blogging) then it's a great money maker. Right now I make around $100 a month with them. Some people are making $1k to $2k a month with Squidoo.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I do, I think we talked once before, my list is at  Earn Money Online

I spend about an hour a day, off an on doing surveys.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2010