help on cycle tracking

how in the world am I ever going to get pregnant when I can not regulate my cycle to figure out when I am ovulating. My last 3 cycles have been 32 days, 35 days and last one was 39 days. How do you calculate when you would ovulate based on varying cycles.

SuzanneL09

Asked by SuzanneL09 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh we did try birth control for 6 months to regulate and metformin which I am on now(3 months). I have been off the bc for 6 months. What else naturally can I do to regulate to up my chances of pregnancy?
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It's the owner's manual for the female reproductive cycle, and the method is PERFECT for those of us with irregular cycles.

Tell you how good it is...after wasting gobs of money on OPKs that were always WRONG...I was pregnant the FIRST CYCLE of using Wechsler's method. And BTW...the OPK was wrong again that month!

Answer by gdiamante at 5:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Vitex allegedly regulates...but I found that also to be useless. Some of us are fated not to ever be regular, but that in no way is needed to get pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Thank you, I will be looking for that book when I go shopping this weekend.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2010