Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I call my doctor?

I really don't know how to describe it, its not really a cramp but its enough to make me stop what I'm doing for like 2 seconds. Idk if there BH or not. It will hurt for just a second or so but they don't come frequently but they do happen alot. The baby is still moving like I'm not really worried about her. They only happen when I'm doing something like walking or cleaning or bending over. I go back to the doctor next week & I will tell her then unless it contiunes alot more today. It happens everyday for like a month now. I"m 31 weeks, 2nd child, what would you do?

No bashing just give advice plese.


Asked by rebel07 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 13 (1,262 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • I think you are over doing it, you need to lay down on your side and drink 3 to 4 glasses of cold water, and if it goes away you just over did it and if not then call the doctor.

    Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

  • when in doubt, call

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

  • I'd call and ask. The are happening often enough that you may as well be sure.

    Answer by Bmat at 6:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

  • i agree with peantut mommy 1 when in doubt call. it is better to be safe then sorry.

    Answer by theladybugscafe at 6:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

  • it never hurts to call. i think you proably jus tneed to take it easy if they happen during activity for the most part.

    Answer by erika_wright at 6:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

  • instead of bending over, i would squat down. take it easy is honestly ok to let the house go a bit! when i t happens, like pp said, lay down and drink some water. it can't hurt to call the dr. it does sound like your body telling you to take it easy though.

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2010