What Legit WAH, WAHB, Assembly Job be good for immediate replacement of SDI?

Stay At Home Mom, on SDI, no money for advertisement & start up cost, immediate earning money (lose SDI/Medicare once start), not good with Social or Organization, min. of 2k per month to survive, potential Residual/easy/automated. I need something that works. I'm at the end of the Rope.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• You will get a ton of answers, a ton of options. Never, NEVER pay to apply for a work at home job. Some "businesses" for work at home moms do have start up fees and are legit.

If you want a list of FREE work at home jobs go to Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.
    Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation

Answer by rkoloms at 8:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2010