Have anyone.................................................................?

I lost my fiance and the father of my babies on Nov. 28, 2009. I have two adorable babies that look like him. I was wondering if someone out there that lost a fiance or boyfriend how did they deal with it. It is winter time here and i can't go out and do stuff with my babies. It is driving me crazy and i can't stand it. He was my first and we were together for 5 1/2 years since i was 15 yrs old. He's nothing like other men at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Lost him, like you broke up? Or he passed away? Either way....it takes time hunny
    Anonymous

• I am sorry for your loss. It will take time for you to go threw the morning process.  It will just take time.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I have not had to deal with a situation such as yours. All I can tell you hun is to hang in there. Keep your chin up and shine on through. Keep him in your heart but remember that he feels no pain and has to deal with earthly problems anymore. Eventually it will get a bit easier to handle. May I ask what happened to him?
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 7:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• omg how lovely that they look like their dad,that must be so comforting.i think your perfectly normal,he meant something special to you and you can take your sweet time on this one.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Maybe try to get out now and then with your kids, even for a short walk or to the library (they might even have a weekly story time even for really small children) or look for a mommy/baby group in your area, any of those things might help break the cabin fever and spring is right around the corner, too. For yourself, maybe look for a support group for people who have lost a spouse, you could probably even find one online. Or starting a journal may help you. Any sort of outlet for your grief and something to offer you support, too. You can't put a timeline on grief, it will just take however long it takes. My heart goes out to you. Be strong and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 9:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2010