I spend a lot of time with my 3 month old by ourselfs. What activitys or games or whatever did you do to keep busy with you babies?

JaymieZ

Asked by JaymieZ at 7:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• With mine I always did peek-a-boo, LOTS of tummy-time, turn some music on and just dance and shake with baby, and as my son got older and was sitting up i'd roll a ball to him and he actually started rolling it back after a while.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• when it was just me and my first, we sang songs and danced and went for walks and took naps together!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• We nap, watch Baby Einstein movies. go for walks around the block when we dont have a car. Kindermusick on Mondays, playdates on Tuesdays.
    wife_mother1790

Answer by wife_mother1790 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I wore the baby in a wrap and went about my business. Babies find the mundane endlessly entertaining. Oh look you moved to a new room, yay! Dishes...neato! Folding laundry is so fun :)
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2010