Do you wonder what type of bribes and threats are going on in the democrat party right now?

I think we would be stunned to hear the extent, because they obviously don'yt have the votes for healthcare yet or they would have passed it now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, hearing that Rahmbo having arguments in the congressional gym shower while naked with those that are not toeing the party line gives me a pretty clear picture that there must be some big threats going on right now. LOL, I smell desperation.

Anonymous

• I think this congressman who just resigned is going to inform us of just how ugly things are. He has already let it be known that his union funds are cut off after voting against cap and trade. As he said, that is a bribe. We are going to be shocked at just what does go on to intimidated, cajoled, and coerce the representatives into voting for/against bills. This is an ugly business that is not for the faint of heart or people who are weak of character who can't stand up and do what is right.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Well, hearing that Rahmbo having arguments in the congressional gym shower while naked with those that are not toeing the party line gives me a pretty clear picture

***
    Congressional showers?!?! Oooooh, I need some brain bleach!!! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Can they not afford shower curtains? All of the money they get out of us you would think so
    Anonymous

• No, Im wondering what king of gay orgies are going on in the republican party....

eye rolling

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Uhm, sweet, this was the democrats doing the fussing out naked in the shower - not the republicans.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

they were fighting but the pubs do the slow grind in the shower

and BTW, I was being facetious because of the gratuitous nature of these posts

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• they were fighting but the pubs do the slow grind in the shower

***
    Unlike you, I can honestly say I have never given a nanosecond of thought about this "scenario!" Pretty much ranks right up there with what Palin does on an hourly basis!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• sweet, you are so easily steered. You go straight to the insult of the republicans and then to the people posting. I wish I could make book on the reliability of your snottiness.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• sweet, you are so easily steered. You go straight to the insult of the republicans  Is that a JOKE when ALL you do on here is BASH dems!!?? LOL WOW, the nerve..this very post...ahh nevermind..I made a JOKE, you talk serious about such things

and then to the people posting I didnt insult anyone on here.

I wish I could make book on the reliability of your snottiness .I wish you could hold up a mirror and make it a biography...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2010