Are you a SAHM or a Working Mom?

I work 8 hrs a day as a counselor support for mental health and illness. It's a challenge some days, while other days are enjoyable. But I am constantly missing My Baby! She wont be a baby forever and sometimes I feel like I am missing out. My Husband doesn't have a stable job to support us, I think once He does then I might cut back hours to spend more time with My baby and soon to come children in the future.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• been home for 9 years
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I stay at home. I quit teaching to stay at home. We had to really change our way of life to do without my income, but it's so worth it.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• SAHM It is wonderful but it is def a full time job I am always super busy! I dont think I would be able to work and keep my house as clean as it is
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 7:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Stay at home and I love it.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 7:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• working full time mom
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• SAHM. I love it. I think once the kids are all in school I might go back to wor part time but for now I wouldnt have it any other way!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• im a stay at home mom
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I am currently a SAHM but with my first child I went back to work 3 weeks after giving birth and worked 12-14 hours a day. It was really rough and sometimes I feel bad that I couldn't give my daughter the same attention and time that I am able to give my son right now. But it was always in her best interest so that she could have the things that she needs.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I stay at home, but try to make money on the side. I sell mary kay and am also looking into taking on a baby to watch.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• a sHAM AND i WOK 24/7 DOING A MILLION DIFF JOBS. GIVE IT A REST THIS WILL START ANOTHER SHAM PA BASH LIKE THE OTHER 2 DID TODAY.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2010