What's the hardest part for you being a Mom and having to work?

For me it's everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Getting off work at 5 - picking him up - sitting in rush hour traffic and not gettin home until 6:30 at the earlyest IF I don't have to stop anywhere. Try to cook dinner, eat, homework, quality time, bath and bed all in 1 1/2 hours or less. I HATE it!!!!!!!!
    Who can enjoy that even that little bit of time when its all rushed?!
    Its the pits.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• having enough time to get things done... cleaning, cooking, and spending time with my family
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• The hardest part for me is when they are sick and want Momma and I have to go to work. I have booked off work a few times when they wanted me to stay home but I can't do it every time. My husband is fine to look after them but when they are sick it just helps to have Momma there.
    Going up the stairs to the door to leave with them standing at the bottom with their arms out to me crying "Mommy no..Mommy no" breaks my friggin heart. Agh.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I know I feel the same way! Man! The traffic, cooking, laundry, house chores and all the up keep, shopping. And not feeling like you have enough time. It sucks! I agree, I wish I could be a SAHM And My Husband was making like 23 bucks in hour, we could do it with that! But at the moment He's not working at all!
    Anonymous