How did you meet your Husband?

I met mine when I was online one night browsing, I ch3ecked his profile out on My-space, i thought He was attractive, handsome, we seemed to have a lot in common, and would be a good match, so i emailed him, and asked if I could have his # so I called him We did not get off that phone for 4 1/2 hrs. We must had tons to chat about, so We really bonded and got to know eachother, the first Night meeting eachother once I went to his house an hour away. He bought Me yellow roses. We should had met months ago before I found him online, because on Of My best friends knew him and invited me to a concert but I had to work that day, so we just ended up hanging out and had sex, LOl the first knight, I know I move fast sometimes! And we fell in love I then found out I was pregnant in November after 2 months of knowing him, so we got married in 5 months. Had a beautiful wedding and over 120 people showed up. We our a great match.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• At an alumni weekend for his fraternity! My sorority and his fraternity are brothers/sisters. We met my first year of college and that was 10 years ago this April!!
    Anonymous

• online, in a religious chatroom! We've been together for 7 years and married for 4 of those years! :)
    Anonymous

• At a high school football game. A mutual friend was being deployed the next day. I was talking to him when my future husband came and sat next to us to tell him bye. The friend introduced us. We met at a homecoming dance about a month later. He came to see me the next day (and meet my parents!!!!). That was 34 years ago.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• It was a holiday romance.  I was in England visiting family and he was my cousin's best friend.  I moved fast too lol.  We will be celebrating our 22nd anniversary in July.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• His brother was a friend of mine and one day 'the group' went to his house and I happened to see him come out of his room. He was in middle school at the time (he's a year younger then me) so it was weird, but I basically forced him to be my friend because I liked him. For 6 years we were best friends but every time I would ask him out he would say no. When I was 18 I got engaged, moved far away, and long story short, I came home single and pregnant. Well for some reason I felt like it was my duty to tell my old best friend even though we hadn't talked for a while. And a few months later of hanging out together THATS when he wants to date me, lol. Now we're a perfect happy family ^_^

Hell, if I knew all I had to do to get him was to get preggo I would've done that years ago! lmao jk jk
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 8:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Online, in a local yahoo chat room. After going through a really bad abusive relationship, I wasn't looking for a relationship, just friends. I chatted with him for 4 months before we decided to meet. He became my best friend I could trust and confide in and then he became my wonderful husband!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• We met online, thru a dating site. I found his profile in my search results, but it took me about a week to get the nerve to actually click on it. I read his profile, and found him absolutely fascinating, so I sent him a message. The next morning, he replied, and that was it. We talked online for about a week, then on the phone for another 2. Met in person after 3 weeks, and on our second date we both knew we were in love, although we didn't say it for another almost 2 weeks. We agreed on our second date to date exclusively. We now live together. I've never been happier in my life. He's the best guy I've ever known, aside from my dad. I want our sons to be just like him. He's my best friend, my soulmate, my everything.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I met him at church. :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 9:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• at a nude swimming hole - yeah we moved fast too, but that really didn't have anything to do with the way we met .
    no one usually hooks up at that swimming hole- very unusual.

he was very gentlemanly in our meeting- asked if he could take my hand to introduce himself and it went from there.

once it was pointed out to us how often couples can remember special things about each other- such as often to some of their surprise their SO will remember what they were wearing when they first met!

hubby and I burst out into laughter- there is no chance that I will ever forget what he was wearing when we first met!

He reminded me of the David- as if he was sculpted by the hands of Michelangelo himself! ;)
    Anonymous

• Parking garage at work. We were on break.
    Anonymous