Is it normal for my toddler to snore?

My DD is 25 months & she snores when she sleeps. Some times its so loud that i can even fall a sleep. She is not sick & she is a thin girl. I dont think she has any alergis. What could it be I for got to ask her Dr. on her 2nd yr check up. It doesnt mater if i turn her over, or side ways she still snore.

Should i be worried?

Bless2haveU

Asked by Bless2haveU at 8:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• all three of mine snored, only the youngest 2 still do.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• both of my girls snore. i dont think there is anything wrong unless she starts showing other kinds of symptoms. but if u are truely conserned, never hesitiate to ask ur doc
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• My youngest DD snored as early as 4 months. When she had ear tubes put in they took her Adnoides out. They said it would help her snoring. It did not work. 25 and still snores. Her DH told me that.

Answer by louise2 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i love to open the door and check on my dd and hear her snoring! i never worried about it.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010