im pregnant. and my boyfriend/baby's father all of sudden has another woman as his bf/right hand whatever. and its just makes me feel uncomfortable. he tells me its nothing and she is just someone he does business with. but then he says she is the only he can really trust. and goes over her house and other stuff. should i feel insecure? is right for him to have her as a bf?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• You can't just have a best friend all of a sudden and it's of the opposite sex. It doesn't just happen.
    Anonymous

• Sounds a little fishy to me.
    Anonymous

• The 1st word that comes to my mind is: Cheating...as in he is.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 8:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• i know it does sound fishy. and supposedly he says she like me and never has met me. and then one day while we were on the phone talking me and my boyfriend she was around. and he was asking about my baby shower. and she told him he shouldnt go to my baby shower his babys mother to be shower because him and my mom does not get along.
    Anonymous

• You are not married so he's allowed to see whoever he wants.
    Anonymous

• i felt the same way about a friend of SO's, who was his F buddy back in the day. her wardrobe looks like she is a stripper in Poison videos and she has fake boobs, very flirtatious...and although they didnt see each other often once he and I dated, I still felt very insecure. But after a while I finally realized he is with ME and not interested in her and her fakeness and drama (his exact words), and that was enough to make me feel better. I wouldnt worry too much about your man and his BF...hav you ever met her? Or are they all secretive? Do they constantly text or constantly call each other non-work related? Is he over there all of the time? Why not ask if you can come along?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Yea my husband has girl friend and I dont mind him going to their house and hanging out but he has been friends with her since they were children, now if he just became instant bffs with some new girl I would not trust it at all!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 8:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• if they were just friends I would say fine- but if he is making comments like "she's the only one he can trust" then I'd say something is up, even if he's not cheating.
    if he feels that he can only trust her, you've got a problem.
    I'd see what you can do to secure rights for yourself and your baby.
    Anonymous