I'm looking for ideas on what to do for my daughter's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party. Mainly decorations.

She is 2 and loves Mickey mouse clubhouse. This is what I have already:
Mickey and Minnie invites made from cricut die cuts
pinwheels made from mickey cardstock
Loot balls, wrapped in crep paper
mickey mouse stickers
we are having hot dogs, she calls mickey hot dog
I am making the clubhouse into her cake
we are going to have a pluto barking contest and wake the giant, dh will be the giant
my 2 older children and a friend are going to dress up in mickey, minnie and goofy costumes (from last halloween)
I've been thinking about mouse ears and will have mickey head shape cookies for the kids to decorate or take home, I haven't decided on that yet

I'd like idea's on decorations for the birthday sign, centre piece and maybe another game to fall back on.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I like the Micky ears...you can use black foam sheets. Maybe buy bulk head bands, glue a strip of black foam over the head bands. Glue the foam ears to it. Use something, like a bent paper clip behind the ears to stand the faom ears up?

Or make a faom Micky mask with diff colors of the faom sheet.

You can make the cake your center piece.

YOu need a game and a center piece: Use a Mickey pinata as your center piece until you play.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2010