Could I be Pregnant?

Okay, so I haven't had a period since December 7th. I have had all negative tests since then. About 5 days ago I had some cramping that lasted 2 days. Sunday night at midnight I woke up feeling nauseous as all get out. I spiked a small fever that lasted until early this morning. Now I have a headache but no fever. No period and no positive test. What could it be?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• a doctor would be a better way to figure it out than the random untrained people of the internet.
    Anonymous

• are your periods irregular? if you haven't had a period since december i would go to the doctor and see. i have to agree with the ap
    Anonymous

• HAve you had unprotected sex? Then yes you could be pregnant.
    Are you pregnant? Who knows, sorry but If I were to miss a period that long common sense would had told me to go to a doctor.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• It is a possibility. but it could be an infection too especially if you have a fever. i would go to a doctor asap because it could be serious.
    reggiboo

Answer by reggiboo at 9:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I went through the same thing although my period was only a week late. I ended up in the emergency room with palpitations and come to find out I had a very bad bladder infection. I thought I was pregnant because I had headaches, a slight fever (around 99), abdominal cramping, and lower back pain everyday for about a week. All of my UTI's in the past were accompanied by painful urination so I was completely shocked when the ER doc told me I had a bladder infection. There's no telling how long I had the infection. Please have a urinalysis if you haven't done so yet. Try AZO strips from Kroger (or CVS, WalGreens, Walmart, etc).
    Weathers859

Answer by Weathers859 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2010