i want to be pregnant so bad ...!?

hi girls i hope all of u guys doing very well!

i am so sad and i need to talk to u sisters

Of course I'm not pregnant, unfortunately, I hope to be pregnant

impatiently married about four years and seven months

To this day I'm trying to become pregnant

I do not have any problem

Every time I go to Dr. says natural

What do I do help me

I am very sad and my heart cry of the intensity of sadness I want to be a mother

Today I ask you to help because I am tired of waiting many

Is one in here happen to here like me >>?

i need some one to talk too

best wishes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Please do not take this as negative. If this is affecting your life so deeply maybe you should address those feelings of yearning to discover where they are coming from. Sometimes we think a baby is the answer to our lifes problems, that it will complete us, then we get the baby and new things arise. I'm not invalidating you, by all means keep trying, I'm just saying stop allowing it to consume you. It's not healthy and can actually hinder your process. Hang in there, and stop taking it so hard.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• If no one has told you about this, here's something that might help. Head to the bookstore and pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. The method WORKS. I was pregnant first cycle, after more than a year of trying.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• im so sorry you felt like that..I longed to be a mother as well...I was pregnant with twins my first pregnancy and I lost it 2 months into the pregnancy (it was not planned by my husband and I) after that had happened i wanted to be a mother so bad but felt that i just couldnt get pregnant again...we tried and tried, I grew to recent the young mothers who had so many childern and didnt even wanted them(my husbands cousin had a child and would always tell us not to have one because they are such a burnden) i use to cry...I loved childern and my husband and I were finacially and emtionally stable enough to have some...I ended up getting pregnant, i was so happy but with the pregnancy many problems came about. they told me she would be still born or she would die soon after birth.I had many complications during pregnancy and when i turned 37 weeks and 1 day i went in for an emergency c-cestion b/c they told me they couldnt find
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• cont***
    a pulse...and she was born I couldnt even see her before they took her away...i didnt get to see her until the following day when i cried to my doctor that I needed to see my baby...She ended up being in the NICU for exaclty 1 week and was ten released..

**** anyways the reasonn i explained all that was b/c my husband and I wanted a child so bad...but sometimes...and please hhunny i know this is going to be hard, but sometimes God is doing it on purpose...
    God bless you and im spreading BABY DUST to you
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I know many people who have tried having kids and couldn't but ended up pregnant when they weren't trying anymore.
    This one will be weird but I'm a believer because I've seen it. I know quite a few people who took baby asprin to get pregnant. I don't know why, it's weird but they all ended up pregnant after taking baby asprin for a week or so. I actually wanted to test it myself, took it once and I got pregnant (I was told I would most likely never have kids due to endometriosis).

I wish you luck and hope you get the joy out of having a child!
    Anonymous

• The book that gdiamante recommended is very good. You said you have no problems. Have the doctors told you that it is unexplained? My doctor said that the majority of cases of unexplained infertility end up being endometriosis. That is what I have. Many women with endo do get pregnant. I have not after almost 14 years of marriage. We adopted two beautiful children. I was severely depressed about the infertility for several years, but the healing came with being a mother. Please feel free to PM me if you want to ask about adoption. Good luck!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2010