TTC a third child??

I have two daughters 23 months apart (Olivia and Emma). Emma is going to be 2 in November and my husband and I have been talking about going of Mirena once she turns 2. Now my husband makes enough money for me to be a stay at home mom comfortably and we still have spending money. I guess my question is would i be selfish to have another child? How much hard is 3 then 2 really? i really want a big family. Mom's who have big families... do you ever regret it... and mothers of small families.. would you consider more, why or why not? thank you so much for reading this and taking the time to answer

Mrs.Koukas2006

Asked by Mrs.Koukas2006 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have 4 kids. The jump from 1 to 2 was huge, but the jump from 2-3, and then from 3-4 was not that big of a deal. My oldest 2 are 23 months apart, and then there is a 4 year gap, and then my youngest are 22 months apart. I have 8 and 6 yo boys, and 2 1/2 years and 8 month old girls. I don't regret it for a moment. If you can afford it, and you and your husband agree, then go for it. I don't think it is selfish at all.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• My first 2 are 16 months apart and my 3rd little girl was a 2 1/2 year wait. I would not change a thing. Before we got married I was on board with 2 kids, then I wanted to have a 3rd after my first. I think that if you and dh are both on board with more kids then go for it. I wouldn't change a thing. I actually would like more, dh wants atleast 2 more kids. It's craziness. I do agree though that going from 1 to 2 is more of an adjustment than 2 to 3. There's a family in our church who has 7 and they say if you can do 3 then you can do 10, lol I don't think I'll go that far. lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2010