is it bad to put

Tyonel in your childs sippy cup with juice? Its the only way I can get my two year old to take it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• i dont think so..as long as its the recommended dose of course.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 10:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• If that is the only way to get your child to take it no. Have you tried the children's tylenol rapid tabs? My 2 year old won't take liquid tylenol but will take the chewable tablets.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• yes because you dont really know how much of the dose she actually got
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't do it, get her used to meds now if she must take them. why are you giving it to her? if you must do it in the cup, only give her a few sips so you know she is getting the tylenol right away.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't say it's *bad*, but there has to be a better way to get her to take it. What if she didn't drink the whole cup? Or if another child got ahold of her cup
    Anonymous

• No I don't think its bad. Just make sure you aren't putting more than the recommended dose in there and make sure that no one else drinks out of her cup.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• If thats is how they will atke it then go for it. I would make sure to use a small amount of juice to make sure they drink it all.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 8:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2010