just wondering what everyone's views are on the healthcare debate, but please make them based on facts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• lmao, you are asking for people's opinions, but you want them based on facts? Opinions are not based on facts they are based on opinions,good luck with all that. Oxymoron
    Anonymous

• can I have some hot ice?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I think we would be better if health care was a right, and it would be less if we got preventative care.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:04 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• To answer the question, which was asking for "views on the health care debate", I would simply say: Health insurance is too costly for most people to afford on their own; we have a shortage of accessible and affordable health care across the country; the health care issue will take decades to be resolved, if ever. I believe there will always be the HAVESsand the HAVE NOTs, as this comes along with Capitolism, imo.
    Anonymous