great my dh watched the movie 2012..now hes depressed...

i admit the thought of what if is scary but u cant panic about it really cause u dont know how its gonna happen even if it was gonna. so if u saw it what are your thoughts. my dh is a lil freaked out and almost seems depressed about it.. its weired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Saw it and honestly it is a huge stretch.
    When the world ends I have a pretty good feeling it will have something to do with the sun.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I've never seen it.

Tell him (especially if he believes it may happen) that he is wasting precious moments by being depressed. If anything the belief in 2012 should make him want to live life to its absolute fullest.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I liked the ending.
    Anonymous

• I saw it and I do believe that we are living in the end of times and that something significant is going to happen in 2012, maybe not the end of the world but something very huge. However, the way 2012 showed the end of the world is not how I feel it is going to happen.
    Anonymous

• I feel that the end of the world will happen at anytime. I don't believe there can be an exact date on the end of the world. I saw half of the movie and the thought of it did scare me at first but after watching shows on 2012, it could happen tomorrow, a week or a year from now, nobody really knows.
    And I also believe that the Mayans stopped their calendar on that date because their hands got tired=] They do say that 12/21/2012 is the end of one of the Mayan calendar cycles or something of that nature.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Tell him to pray to whomever he worships and not to worry.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I'm not worried. I know when the trumpet sounds that I will go to heaven to be with God. The world will not end because the Mayans couldn't finish their calendar. It will be from the rapture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• remind him that it is only a movie no more likely than astroprojecting yourself into a tall blue cat-like being.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I saw the movie and it was pretty fantastical....nothing believable. if something like that did happen our deaths would be pretty quick so, what's the pointt of worrying?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 9, 2010