I'm prego and in the Army what is going to happen?

I am currently in the Army under Active Duty. Right now I am still in training at AIT and I just found out that I am prego with twins! It happened when I came home for Christmas with my husband. I need to know what will happen I will be done here on the 24th of March. If there is anyone that knows please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• you'll be stationed at your next place of duty but you cannot be deployed. you'll be put on profile and your not supposed to be made to do PT either. then after you have your babies they'll give you 6 weeks off then your back to work. Thats at least how it is in the AF but i have a friend who was pregn. when shes was in the Army and she said its pretty much the same. GL & congrats!
    Anonymous

• I'd ask you CO, or someone to that aspect. I do know my exs wife was pregnant and active air force and is now reserve. ( I think she is still reserve that is. )
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2010