Did it ever occure to you that the anon you're bashing might be someone on your friends list?

I'm just saying...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahaha ive thought about that before, but, honeslty the ppl in my list i dont evn talk to, ive taken away the instant messaging toolbar, so i have no way to even talk to them anymore anyways, so i personally could care less..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Still they can see all your personal shit. I have a few non anons that turned out to be outta line so I had them removed from my friends list so they could no longer view my kids pics etc..
    Anonymous

• yaa, but i really dont have that much on my profile anyways, all i ever do on here is questions and answers..theres probably a whole other side to this website that im totally oblivious too. and ive been here for like 2 yrs. all these groups ppl talk about.lol, i dont even know what they are..and i dont even care to know. lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Ya but if that anon is being a jerk then OH WELL. Even if it was someone on my friends that I could see the pic and they were being stupid I'd still let them know.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• And if you are the one being stupid, should they let you know?
    Anonymous

• The anons always tell someone they are being stupid.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I don't personally know any of the friends on my list, nor do I ever talk to them, so I don't really care. I think I have like 2 friends anyway.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Actually under anon I have bashed friends on my friend list and I have posted anon and have seen friends of mine comment and they were preetty nasty about it. It doesn't bother me one bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I had one post anon and it turned out bad. I knew her in person. No wonder I kept getting bashed over and over. Then she would see me and act so sweet. What a phony . I am so glad I blocked her. She really was bad and spread so many rumors about me at my son's school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I've thought of it most people who are on that list either KNOW me or are there because I backed them on a post, so they know I only bash if necessary. Also people on my friends list don't post ANON, they feel the same as me on it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2010