i'm probably stressing over nothing but....

i had unprotected sex on friday (3/5) but he didnt get off in me. I havent been on bc in over 6 moths and im going crazy stressing out about this! i have a dr appt tomorrow for my bc. i was wondering how soon they can tell you are prego? blood and urine tests? and if they will make me wait to get my bc because there is a chance im prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is no chance of the doctor detecting pregnancy at this point. Urine tests take at minimum 10 days after implantation. That's even a stretch. A blood test is about the same.

The chance of you becoming pregnant always exists if you have sex because no birth control method is 100%. But, you know you are freaking yourself out over nothing.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• if you havent been on BC for all those mths and you had unproteced sex then yes even if he didnt get off in you, you can still be prego. a man usually always "pre-cums" which can still get you pregnant. sperm lives in you for up to 5 days. id let your doc know tmrw. its prolly to soon to know if your pregnant or not since its only been a few days but deff talk to your dr. about it. GL
    Anonymous

• It doesn't matter if he cums in you. As long as there is precum there is sperm. I don't know how quickly they can tell.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• You can tell about 3 weeks after you have sex, you need to tell him that there IS A CHANCE YOU COULD BE PREGNANT! Just make another appointment in two weeks, get the test done, then if you aren't get the BC, meanwhile don't stress, i know it's hard but if you are pregnant it's bad for the baby especially this early.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2010