What can I do for my 3rd yr wedding anniversary?

I want to spend some alone time with my hubby. Just to relax and do something sweet. My mom would watch the kids(we have 2.. the first one is 2 and the other one just turned 1) for an hour or two. But I can't of something I'd want to do.. I don't want to do the regular going out to have dinner thing ... Does anyone have any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• SPA HOUR! my hubby loves to get his face scrubbed and a wrap of some sort for myself is heaven. thus, if you can talk him into it.. go to a spa and just sit and sip OR get a massage together. you can lay side by side and both enjoy the relaxation. even for a little while.. just make sure to get grocery shopping done beforehand. nothing like trolling isles in a stupor :)
    IndieJones

Answer by IndieJones at 11:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2010