My Brother-in-Law, what do you think?

My husbands brother works at a restaurant, well he went to a party they had at a bar... My sister in law picked him up at 2:30am after he said he would call her at 10 to pick him up. She said he was wasted and he said that some of the women he workes with wanted to see how he was when he was drunk, and kept buying him drinks. She also said he didn't have his wedding ring on which was strange since he never takes it off. She called me yesterday to vent and I talked to my hubby about it, he's very sweet and understanding but he keeps making excuses for his brother not wearing his ring. Ughhhh!! They are having other problems on top of that also..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• CHEATER! IF MY HUSBAND TOOK HIS RING OFF I WOULD SAY HES CHEATING ON ME. THATS A SYMBOL OF OUR LOVE AND DEVOTION, HE SHOULD WEAR IT ALL ALL TIMES.
    Anonymous

• sounds like he's cheating...if my guy did that he would be sleeping on the couch in the garage for the rest of his life.
    Anonymous

• Uh oh, cheater -_-
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• My husband never wears his ring...i never wear mine...we are not cheaters :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2010