NEED HELP???

I'M TTC I'M LATE ON MY PERIOD AND HAVE SEX REGUARLY TO INCREASE MY CHANCE OF GETIN PREGNANT. I'M LATE ON MY PERIOD ( I"M ALWAYS ON TIME) AND BEEN HAVE HEADACHE'S AND SOME CRAMPS, BUT I HAVE TAKIN HPT BUT THEY COME BACK NEG. CAN I STILL BE PREGNANCY AND MAYBE JUST TESTIN TO EARLY??? I WAS 3 DAYS LATE AND TESTED BUT CAME BACK NEG.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a week and then test again. If you worry to much over it your mind can trick your body. Your mind can send signals to your body to make you think you are.
    That can affect your period. I would just relax and wait a couple days to a week and test again. If neg again and no period then call your dr. GOod luck.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Wait two days, try again, if still negative don't give up just keep trying.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• will i am pregnant. and i did a prenancy test to early at my doctors office and it came back saying negative to and my bf went to the store and got me a pregnancy test that's called the clearblue and why don't u go get that kind becauses it's 99% accurate and it saids 5 day's sooner and it will say not pregnant and pregnant in words and it says over 99% accurate from the day ur expected period. so get another test and get the kind that i told u about and let me know what it saids when u take it?
    mommyloves621

Answer by mommyloves621 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• This is a hard one for me but sometime hpt are not always right, i always had messed up periods well one day i got sick all day and kept getting sick well i took a hpt negative went to the doc a week later blood work everything still getting sick everything kept coming up negative i kept taking hpt and going to the doc finally after 7 months a hpt said positive then once it was positive i started showing lol but still docs or the test DID NOT THINK I WAS PG lol but my son is 2 now i even had a doc tell me i was going threw the change yea right i was 18 now im 22 lol dont worry i didnt go to that doc but once lol but i hope u really find out whats going on
    cutie_pie200619

Answer by cutie_pie200619 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• THANK U 4 UR WRITIN BACK BUT I DID HAVE SEX THE WKEND I WAS OVULATIN(SORRY SPELLIN). BUT YEAH I STILL THROWIN UP AND HEADACHE I ALWAYS DRANK DIET COKE NOW I CANT EVEN LOOK AT 1. BUT I GOIN TO WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS AND TEST AGAIN. BUT HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN PREGGO AND HAVE NEG HPT.
    MAME26

Answer by MAME26 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• home pregnancy test arent always accurate so i would say calm down and dont worry or think about it. Wait for a few more days get 1 more home pregnancy test and if everything dont clear up and you dont get your period head to the doctors. wish you all the best hun
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 10:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2010