What do you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1249538/From-worried-mother-passionate-arms--Its-time-stop-fashion-industry-dressing-girls-like-this.html

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 11:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• 'We can't go on like this. It's time we gave children back their childhood and got adults to behave like adults.'

This is what I think too, we can't go on like this enough is enough, not only are we a judgemental society to expect that its ok for children to look like adults is just so wrong but the fashion designers don't design clothes for children or 10 sizes and up but we expect them to, yet we as society don't do anything to stop them but complain come on we have to do something I want both my daughters to know they don't have to dress like that until they are of age and only if they want too. Its not like size 0 -6 are all thats out there the fashion designers know better so why not make them do better.
    mom1T2Ldh

Answer by mom1T2Ldh at 10:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I think it made my tummy cramp up. Not my DD. There is a time and an age for everything. Thats unacceptable to me.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:00 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Oh oh my...what the hell is wrong with the Cyrus family! Oh my gosh...wow...I'm just stunned by the fact that a child is dressed more provocatively than I would ever dress myself. Wow....I'm kind of shocked.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes,, mom1TLdh, you're so right. What can we do? Obviously, refuse to buy the clothes. Any other ideas?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2010