Need Help With Paypal please

ok I never used paypal until today when I bought something off ebay, my question is does paypal charge any fees what so ever? Do they withdraw anything out your bank account besides what you purchased? Is there a monthly fee? Can I delete my account if I no longer want it? Does the seller see my bank info? I'm paranoid I know lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The buyer (you) pays no fees to paypal. The seller on Ebay doesn't see any of your bank info. You did fine, and don't need to delete your account with paypal.. They will only charge you the purchase price that was stated on Ebay. The seller only pays the fees with paypal..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Fees are charged to the seller only. The only withdrawals from your bank account would be ones you authorize. There is no monthly fees, at least for the basic use. Pretty sure you can delete your account whenever you wish. The seller will not see your bank info.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2010