nesting?

im 38 weeks, 3cm dialated and 60-70% effaced. i just started nesting, and someone said that labor could be very soon. so how long did you nest before you went into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never did any nesting with my first two children. However, I started nesting a week ago and gave birth to my son yesterday. Definitely sounds like your body is gearing up, but no telling how long it will take. Good luck!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• oh the joys of nesting lol. i was so bad when i was nesting i even cleaned around the area in the washer where you pour the detergent because i didnt want it to look dirty. i mean i always wiped it down but i litteraly got an old toothbrush and scrubed lol. im actually supirised that at 3 cm and 70% effaced they didnt send you to the hospital. thats what happend with my cousian. then they started her on pitocen and the baby was born the next day. me on the other hand i didnt even go into labor for another 2 weeks and it ended in an emergecny c-section. the baby will come when its ready! GL & Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• At the beginning of my 3rd trimester.
    Had my daughter at 39 weeks.
    With my first I didnt nest and I had him at 40 weeks 3 days
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• everyone is way different with my first two i started 3 weeks before i had them but im 21 weeks preg with my 3 rd and man im already doing it ( its nice to have a very clean house but i will catch my self with a toothbrush on my hands and knees doing the floors uhuh lol ) i hope mine lets up alittle 19 weeks left of this can make a person mad lol but my hubby loves it b/c i dont ask him for help cleaning anymore congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2010