We want to make time and spice up things in our love life. How do you do it with kids? Especially when babysitters are rare lately. we need a few ideas...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• How old are your children?
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 3:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• You could always wait until after the kids were in bed and hopefully sleeping. Find something on the tv then make out during the commercials, pretending you're the babysitter and snuck your bf over. I had a friend that did that, although they got a bit carried away, "finished up" on the couch and now they have a two month old. lol I tease her and tell her that's what she gets for having a bf that didn't carry his own condoms. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Just shove a 50-pound laundry basket in front of the bedroom door and get up to some Tantra Yoga.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• sometimes it happens when the kids are awake.. I can't always have it when they are sleeping most of the time I am tooo tired by that time... so we get them set up with a movie that is kinda loud and usually dinner or a snake or whatever.. make sure they have a drink and that keeps them good for at least 25 to 30 min..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2010