punched and naceous

i have a friend who says she got punched in the lower abdomen about 3 times about 30 minutes ago and now she is naceous and has a headache? do you think there is a link?what could be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OP:btw she is 4 weeks pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• OP:btw she is 4 weeks pregg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I think who ever is punching a pregnant woman should be in jail!!!
    I would advise her to go to the E.R. and have it checked out.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 12:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Go to the HOSPITAL NOW!!!!! Ecspecially if your pregnat. and she can expect an investigation to go on too. If shes trying to hide someone that did this to her then shame on her!!! but i hope all is well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• she needs to go to the ER like NOW!.. and you better tell her not to keep it a secret on what really happend or who punched her! who ever hit her needs to be locked up!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I agree with all the previous posters. She needs to go to the ER and she needs to make a full report about what happened, I don't care if it was a stranger, her best friend or father of her child who hit her....whoever has the gonads to be hitting a pregnant women should be serving jail time. Poor thing...tell your friend good luck.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 3:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2010