anyone else have strange crazy dreams while pregnant?

i always dream about dinosuars i have no clue why thought it was just something i watched while i was pregnant with my dd now its back again and im four months pregnant with this one. they come at the most random nights too.

letlovegrow

Asked by letlovegrow at 1:00 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah!! Once I had the creepiest dream where my belly wasn't hard at all it was just like a sac and I could feel the babies whole body through just skin. Eww.. It was too weird. I also had a dream once that my 12 year old niece was pregnant and my SO was the father!! I woke up ready to murder him before I realized it was an awful dream. Pregnancy dreams seem to be more vivid and crazy.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yeah I got some pretty wack dreams goin on right now too haha, demon aliens passing out candy in a trailor park to cast eaters into damnation...I don't know either...Then another night they were back and we were in a nicer house and the demon aliens kept shaking our house and stealing our cutlery, all because someone left the screen open and thats how they were getting in...apparently they can shake a house but man those screens sure are tricky..I dont even watch TV!! Don't ask I guess.. Found out recently Im having another baby so thats most likely it haha, Either that or im nuts (maybe both haha) and our screens broke.. I better watch out now :) hide my knife set or something lol..good luck with the dinosaurs!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Oh honey lol. I dreamed i was in my fridge. Everything was bigger than I am. And I head to the milk. The leftover pizza hops outta the box and starts to chase me. I hid behind the grapes.. they all turned around at me and laughed. I realized i was naked. So I tried to cover up with a slice of cheese... it wrapped around me and wouldnt let go. Then I woke up.

Someone tell me WTH that was all about lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• lol...oh yes..i had crazy dreams!! dont let them bother you...tc
    Boog723

Answer by Boog723 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• unfortunetly yes. I have pretty bad nightmares while pregnant. Mostly involving my kids gettting hurt by somone and I"m unable to stop them.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• hmm I've been TTC and over the past few nights have hady some really crazy dreams, flipping out on my pastor,our lizard eating a fish, yelling at my mom,lol not the normal stuff I dream about..maybe it's a good sign :)
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 2:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• 4xsthetrouble, your dream was so cute haha.

I had some pretty weird dreams as well...when I was early in my pregnancy I had really scary/sad dreams about losing my baby because I was on bed rest and high risk and later on I was just dreaming silly stuff. I had a lot of "sexy dreams" too hehe.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 3:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• With DS, the 1st one, I use to dream that I'd had the baby and could hear it in the basket in it's room. When I went in and pulled the blanket back? There was a litter of kittens! lmao

With the DD, by OB was danish, or swedish, can't remember which. But he used to count the babys heartbeats sort of under his breath in swedish. Towards the end I started having dreams I was on the Muppet Show, on giving birth on the Dr Bob sketch. Yep, the Swedish Chef was delivering the baby. I told my OB about it, we both laughed til his stomach hurt and I had to pee. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I always had dreams that I was being chased by Zombies. Not sure why because I never really watched those movies but it happened with both my pregnancies.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 4:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Once dreamed I was a prostitute and was mad that I wasn't getting any customers b/c I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2010