How do u get rid of streched marks and how can i flaten my stomach?

MorgsNangel

Asked by MorgsNangel at 1:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• they will fade to a silvery white over time, try to think of them as trophies not scars. Exercise, time and a sensible eating regime will get your flat tummy back. As much as I understand the desire to get trim and taut, dieting is problematic if you are breastfeeding. Grab some exercise DVDs - the baby will think they are very entertaining, and try to not put too much pressure on your self. The Yummy Mummy phenomena sweeping the US is scary to me, we aren't supposed to look like the Desperate Housewives, the media has a lot to answer for.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Bio Oil helped fade my stretch marks to where I was comfortable wearing a bikini again - but they're still there.

Answer by missanc at 8:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Flat stomach is easy - just eat plenty of raw foods. Lots of fruits and vegetables.

I tend to sunbathe as much as possible to help fade mine and it has helped. I think diet is helpful too.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 9:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• i tan ans workout.. i use a workout dvd thats great..ive worked 5 days and lost 2 inches on my stomach already
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• You can't get "rid" of stretch marks. You may be able to use artificial means to make them fade, but they'll never disappear forever without surgery.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2010