How should I pack for my trip to Tampa tomorrow?

I checked the forecast and it says highs of 70s this week. But if you live down there in Fla, how are you dressing? Short or long sleeves? Should I take my boots or flip-flops? This may seem a silly question, but up here we dress warm until April, no matter what the temp!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Travel

• This past week the temp has been up and down. It's 6 AM right now and the temp is 51. Yesterday, it was beautiful during the day but the temp dipped enough for a jacket after dark. Pack a couple of long sleeved light weight shirts, a few short sleeved shirts, and bring a jacket or a sweater. I wear open toed shoes year round but I also wear closed toed shoes and sneakers too. I don't see many people wearing boots but that's probably because I live near the beach.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• It's been bleeding cold down here by Florida standards, but yesterday was nice. It was a l ittle chill in the morning, but it warmed up beautifully. I would probably bring shorts and t-shirts, but also bring at least a couple pair of pants and a light jacket or sweater.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I has been colder than normal down here, but if you are from a cold area, this is gonna feel so nice to you! ;)

I agree with the above posters, a few light long sleeve shirts, maybe a light sweater.

I'm currently wearing PJ pants, a tank top, a light sweater and flip flops. I promise I have fashion sense! LOL just woke up. the flip flops are because my slippers got messed up by the kids and I hate being barefoot on my tile floor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Layers! It's cold in the morning but by the afternoon it's warm enough for shorts and tshirts. Boots definately not necessary.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 9:35 AM on Mar. 9, 2010