when should I take a pregnancy test?

you think I would know the answer to this since I have to kids already lol. But ever since I had my youngest 2 years ago my periods come anywhere from 21 to 31 das when they use to be 28 days on the dot no sooner no later that was my teenage years up until I had my youngest. But now every month I am always freken out thinking I am pregnant as soon as the 28 day comes and I haven't started so I buy a test just to find out I am not pregnant. Anyway, today is the 31 day so should I wait to buy a test? When should I go ahead and test? I am having cramps like I am going to start though. So should I wait and for how long?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would wait a few more days since you said you've been cramping. It's probably just late. If it hasnt started in a couple days, then I'd take a test.
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I would wait a few more days then test.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 8:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I should also mention that I had the browninsh spotting yesterday which ever since I had my 2 year old to I have that the day before I start and I haven't started this morning that was yesterday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2010