12 months old diarrhea

My 12 months old has been diarrhea since Saturday early morning. The first day he has 10 poo then it decrease to 6 and then 3 yesterday. And 1 so far this morning . I know he teething but never that bad . What I need to gave him to help him to firm up his stool?? Should I stop gave him formula??? I know at 12 months he can drink whole milk, but my husband and I want to keep gave him formula untill he is at least 16 months> So we have stock up a lots of formula, and it the same formula he been drank since the day we start him on formula which is at 6 months . Did bring him to the doctor but it didn;t help

Help please at a mom I don';t want to see him like this, and it is killing me to see him look so thin> Thanks all .

hungluvphuong

Asked by hungluvphuong at 9:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• call the doctor and ask if there is anything you can give him. you dont have to have an appointment to ask a question. in the meantime just make sure he isn't getting dehyrated. give him lots of liquid
    KeishaGlenn

Answer by KeishaGlenn at 2:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2010