My ex SIL called the cops on me?

She has an order of protection against my brother. I called her to ask her for my stuff back that she has of mine. She said she will drop it off. Then I mentioned that my brother got an electric bill in his name at her house and it's being shut off on Friday. I was trying to give her a heads up! She said whatever, not to call her anymore and hung up. Then I get a call from the police stating for me not to call her anymore. Fine, I won't but how ignorant of her! She ended up dropping of my things at my mothers, she left my stuff on the sidewalk!
What a bi#@%! But I'm so happy that she doesn't believe me that the electric will be shut off on FRIDAY! Ha! Lights out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree with -xoxo-. She is getting a check every month. She should be able to pay something. What he needs to do is take his name off of those bills. If he doesn't reside at the house, then he does not have to pay her bills. As far as the electric being shut off, you guys should use this for leverage. If she can't keep the lights on, and if you think she is buying drugs with the money, you need to contact CPS. I don't care if no one agrees with me. Believe it or not, your brother has been doing right by the kid so far, and she has taken advantage of this. If you make a complaint with CPS regarding drugs, your brother might get custody and he can fight easier for him. Good luck, and I am proud of your brother for standing up to this woman. I wish my brother would do the same thing.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• So your brother isnt gonna pay a bill thats in his name? that will be bad on his part lol..all she has to do is go put the eletirc in her name and he gets stuck with the bill no matter what happens...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• LOL
    You should have waited to get your stuff before telling her about the electric.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• No, he's going to pay it but not ill it gets shut off! Why should he pay her bills when she has the man she had an affair with living with her? Plus, he pays child support!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• So the child wont have heat or light? How fatherly
    and its his credit that why i asked...they wont just shut it off unless its already past due..but it has to be very late to get get shut off and then that is a big ASS bill for him to pay in the long run..just sayin..

immature IMO
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Hey she wants to be Miss.Independent she should have thought about it before she had an affair! It's way past due and in order to keep service on the balance has to be paid. $550! They have been split up for 6 months now. She should have took care of this...not him! Again he pays child support. He can't help that she rather buy crack for her and her BF with it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• WHAT ABOUT THE CHILD? where is he in all of this? I understand what she did was wrong..i get that..BUT the CHILD is important..go get him..or call some one to so the child is not stuck going without...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• If she can't keep the lights on with her child support and her new sugar daddy then maybe she should give her rights to the kids up so the father can have them. The man is doing his part, he's not living in that home, she needs to either pay her bills or give the kids to someone who will. OP why didn't your brother get his name taken off of the electric bill since he no longer lives there?

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 10:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Why does she have an order of protection against him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• If there is a child there, they can't just shut off the electricity
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2010