painting your pregnant bellies

has anyone painted on there pregnant belly i never have and this is our 3rd and last child so im doing everything i wanted to with the first 2 lol so if you did what did you paint i need some fun ideas if you have pics will you show them off thank you

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can paint it as a pretty easter egg. I wanted to have a friend of my husbands who is a really good airbrush artist paint mine as a snowglobe with a pretty christmas scene since I was a house for christmas, but it never happened. Good luck and have fun!
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:59 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yeah the easter egg is a good idea....my SIL was pregnant during October, and she painted a big ol' jack'o'lantern on her big belly. It was so cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• thanks guys i will go that i also think im going to do a baseball
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I wish I had! I have seen some really beautiful painted bellies. You can even use Google images to look some up for ideas. That's where we got some ideas for pregnancy photos, right before I was due. You can also do a belly cast (another thing I wish I had done), which is something you can actually keep around. Have a blast! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2010