How much does a tummy tuck cost? Have you had one?

I'm thinking of getting one. After 3 kids via c-section....I need one! Is that selfish? For my age, I'm 31. Hubby is on board with me making myself happy, besides he did this to me! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I spent about 5500 getting lipo around my middle. Love it! The doctor said I didn't need a tummy tuck, and my skin would shrink back. He was right. You only need tummy tuck if the muscles are all saggy too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• My next door neighbor just had one, about 9800.00 here in Georgia. It is very invasive and the recovery process is about 6 weeks. She looks good though I do not know that I would go through it. You can google and see actual video of the process....
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• You should google cosmetic surgeons in your area and you can generally get a relative idea of how much it would cost in your area. I don't blame you, I'm 28 and pregnant with our 4th (last) child now. My husband and I have talked about it a lot, he loves the way I look but I hate what breastfeeding has done to my breasts, and the extra skin on the belly that just won't go away he said he would pay for whatever I'd like to have fixed. I did some checking into it and most surgeons actually have a "mommy makeover" package (seriously lol) that usually includes a breast implant or lift, some lypo around the midsection, a tummy tuck and sometimes other things depending on the doctor. I know to get the package around here it would be about $25k. Just be sure you do research on any doctor you consider going to.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Anon...thansk for that. Therefore, I need a tummy tuck! LOL
    Anonymous